Sheet Pan with Maple Roasted Sausage, Buttercup and Brussels
- 12 ounces (precooked) smoked sausage or brat of your choice, sliced into 1-inch thick rounds
- 2 cups cubed buttercup squash, 1 inch cubes
- 2 cups halved brussels sprouts
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper. Add other seasoning if you will. I use Mrs. Dash for my pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. peel and cut up the squash and brussels – you want the pieces roughly the same size—around an inch or inch and a half. Cut sausage in same sized pieces.
- Put syrup, oil, and garlic in a 1 gal. zip lock bag and squish it around to mix it.
- Add veggies and sausage to the bag and shake to mix
- Spread on cookie sheep with an edge..
Roast for 15 to 20 minutes. Toss and roast for 5 to 10 minutes more, or whatever is needed to finish roasting everything. Serve immediately. We like to serve it with