Minne-Skirt (Down Skirt)
Inspired by and designed for “minnesota” winters, we consider our down skirt/ snow skirt/puffer skirt (whatever you want to call it) “a jacket for your “butt”.
Use it to out-smart old man winter and enjoy anything else that might take you outside – commutes, errands, team sports, hockey fans, skiing, and biking! Also great for cold offices and drafty houses!
- EXCLUSIVE – 100% reversible with a red buffalo plaid pattern!
- EXCLUSIVE – Hanging purse that clips on either side.
- Full side zippers allow for easy on/off—open them part of the way for ventilation or easy movement when you’re active.
- 750 down fill
- cute with tights, leggings, or jeans
- two-way zipper on both sides
- durable, water-resistant fabric
- elastic waist in the back for ease of movement
- D ring to hang keys, mitts, etc.
- length to just above the knees (not a mini-skirt)
Recently featured in Outside Magazine as a Go-To winter fashion!